Canberra is ready to host your next business event
Canberra is an inspirational place to host a business event. It’s a city like no other in Australia. Dig under the surface and it will surprise you. But how do you let people in on the experiences Canberra offers? What words do you use, what imagery?
If you’re planning a business event in Canberra or hosting visitors here for business purposes, our Canberra Business Events Delegate Boosting Kit can help. Key to an event’s success is ease of access to relevant destination content. Our toolkit offers concise, easy to read content about Canberra to share with your business contacts or conference delegates.
- Embed a destination video on your website to give delegates a taste of what Canberra has to offer.
- Include the fast fact information sheet in your pre-conference information pack.
- Share the secrets of Canberra’s precincts that are within close proximity to delegate accommodation.
- Refer to our annual events calendar and tailor a conference or business experience around them.
- Provide a list of dining and cafe recommendations for post conference dinner and drinks.
- Include one of our suggested itineraries within your enewsletter to generate interest of what to do while in Canberra.
If you'd prefer, you can also download a PDF version of the Canberra Business Events Delegate Boosting Kit.
Situated between Sydney and Melbourne, Canberra is a young and vibrant multicultural city that reflects and tells the story of Australia. Discover a city in a park featuring a kaleidoscope of colours and experiences that unfold with four distinct seasons.
Continue reading Part 1: The Canberra experience
Help your clients understand Canberra’s key precincts and what they may find in each one. Perhaps their event or accommodation is located in one of these precincts. Now you can provide insightful information on the surrounding area.
Continue reading Part 2: Precincts and Itineraries
There are many reasons to host or attend a business event in Canberra. The case studies provide real examples of successful event outcomes achieved in Canberra. Canberra will meet the unique needs of delegates attending for different business events, whether they be corporate, the incentives market or associations.
Continue reading Part 5: Business events experience
Social media is a great way to boost your business event. You can generate awareness and increase the profile of your event to your peers and the media, create a digital community amongst conference attendees or produce newsworthy buzz around key outtakes during and post event.
Continue reading Part 6: Social media tools