Thai Chiang Rai Restaurant
Thai Chiang Rai has been serving people of Canberra and visitors since 2000. This Thai restaurant has a dedicated team that are passionate about what they do.
Thai Chiang Rai offers a wide variety of choices including spicy salad, stir-fry, curry and noodle dishes. Their most unique dishes are Black Pepper Beef, Roast Chicken, Macadamia Scallops and Chilli Mussels, each one with its own distinct flavour that can't be found anywhere else.
Located on Emu Bank with beautiful views over lake Ginninderra, this is a Thai restaurant that serves "Thai Food With a Difference".
TripAdvisor Traveller RatingBased on 68 reviews
“Nice food and good view”
We dined in on a Tuesday night and were pleasantly surprised there were quite a few bookings, which is nice to see after COVID. The staff are very friendly and we dined outside with a view of Lake...Read the full review on TripAdvisor
“Red Herring Restaurant”
"Can we have a green papaya salad please?" (me) "We don't have any papaya sorry" (waitress) "It's OK honey, I will have Tom Yum Goong soup"(my wife) "Ok Honey, I'll have the red curry duck please...Read the full review on TripAdvisor
“Found a cricket in my noodles”
We got takeaway and when I received it there was a cricket in my noodles. When I called about my order the boss said he would offer money back for the dish that was effected. But of course we didn’t...Read the full review on TripAdvisor
- Delivery available
- Family Friendly
- Suitable for Functions
- Non Smoking
- Online Orders
- Outdoor Dining Area
- Takeaway Available
- Waterside Dining
- Between $20 and $40
- Fully licensed
- Under $20
- Caters for people with sufficient mobility to climb a few steps but who would benefit from fixtures to aid balance. (This includes people using walking frames and mobility aids)
- Caters for people who use a wheelchair.
- Caters for people with high support needs who travel with a support person.
- Caters for people who are deaf or have hearing loss.
- Caters for people who are blind or have vision loss.
- Welcomes and assists people who have challenges with learning, communication, understanding and behaviour. (includes people with autism, intellectual disability, Down syndrome, acquired brain injury (ABI), dyslexia and dementia)
- Caters for people with allergies and intolerances.