Committed to sharing their passion for food and the communal share plate culture of Asian dining, XO delivers an innovative, modern approach to traditional South East Asian cuisine that is grounded by an unwavering commitment to unpretentious, honest food and the highest standards of service.
Located moments from the Parliamentary Triangle, booking are essential.
TripAdvisor Traveller RatingBased on 268 reviews
Two things stand out about XO: it’s customer focus, and it’s consistency. The customer focus is reflected in it’s attentive serving staff and the environmental awareness across the restaurant...Read the full review on TripAdvisor
Dinner for two at XO was a pleasant enough experience. Didn’t really like the tomatoes with tofu, the tomatoes were tasteless and soggy. The waiter seemed to busy to bother with our criticism. Don’t...Read the full review on TripAdvisor
A little off the beaten track in a small suburban shopping precinct its well worth making the effort to pay a visit to XO On our visit, there was only the degestation menu on offer which proved to be...Read the full review on TripAdvisor
- Between $20 and $30
- BYO Available
- Suitable for Functions
- Outdoor Dining Area
- Caters for people who use a wheelchair.
- Caters for people who are deaf or have hearing loss.
- Caters for people who are blind or have vision loss.
- Welcomes and assists people who have challenges with learning, communication, understanding and behaviour. (includes people with autism, intellectual disability, Down syndrome, acquired brain injury (ABI), dyslexia and dementia)
- Caters for people with allergies and intolerances.