Handmade Market Canberra - Spring
The Handmade Market is an award-winning indoor event showcasing 260+ Australian designers and producers. Held quarterly at Exhibition Park in Canberra, Handmade is the best place to discover small businesses from all over Australia. Handmade is certified as a Retail Supporter of the Australian Made Campaign, which means when you make a purchase at the market you know it’s been Australian-made and designed.
Visit the market to support small businesses, meet the maker and find unique Australian-made items. Discover fashion, ceramics, handcrafted furniture, children’s items, original artworks, jewellery, and accessories along with an indoor gourmet food and wine pavilion!
Handmade welcomes shoppers to experience the market in a reduced sensory and relaxed environment during their Low Sensory Hour. Experience this from 9am until 10am on the Sunday morning of market weekend. Find more about this hour on the Handmade Market website.
Exhibition Park is accessibility-friendly with accessible facilities, including toilets and parking. The venue has ample free parking, with alternative transport options available including a light-rail stop outside the entrance to EPIC.
Entry to the market is free, however, they do have charity door greeters collecting donations if you wish to donate. All money collected goes to those in need in the ACT region.
Dates21–22 Sep 2024
- Coach Parking
- Family Friendly
- Non Smoking
- Parents Room
- Public Toilet
- Shop / Gift Shop
- Welcomes and assists people who have challenges with learning, communication, understanding and behaviour. (includes people with autism, intellectual disability, Down syndrome, acquired brain injury (ABI), dyslexia and dementia)
- Caters for people who are deaf or have hearing loss.
- Caters for people who use a wheelchair.
- Caters for people with high support needs who travel with a support person.
- Caters for people with allergies and intolerances.