Forrest Hotel and Apartments
Forrest Hotel and Apartments is family-owned and operated and perfectly located next to Parliament House. Just a few minutes walk to Manuka village and close to Canberra's national tourist attractions.
Choose from 75 standard, executive and non-smoking hotel rooms or 40 serviced apartments with complimentary espresso coffee machines.
Make the most of the restaurant and bar with a delicious buffet breakfast, a la carte dining in the evening, blackboard specials and a warm welcome. A-la-carte dining on the deck is a must.
The Sherwood restaurant overlooks a beautiful parkland setting. Pop in for a coffee, it's the perfect way to start your day.
The Forrest Hotel and Apartments is just a seven-minute walk from Manuka's cosmopolitan, boutique shopping village and is less than a five-minute drive from Parliament House, the National Portrait Gallery, Old Parliament House, Questacon and the High Court.
Forrest Hotel and Apartments is located in the heart of Canberra and is "your home away from home".
Search available rooms
TripAdvisor Traveller RatingBased on 1623 reviews
“Great experience. Good Quality. Great Value.”
The room was tastefully decorated, clean and comfortable with all amenities required. Nice touches include a hairdryer and ironing board and good quality electrical appliances. Location is great...Read the full review on TripAdvisor
“The Forest Hotel is the best. Forget the rest!”
The accommodation at the forest is simple but it's reliable. It is great value for money a inconvenient to Manuka, Civic and Parliament House. There is great barbecue area. The rooms are clean and...Read the full review on TripAdvisor
“Brilliant accommodation and wonderful staff.”
Stayed two nights with the Wall2Wall group. Lovely clean well appointed rooms. It's great that the restaurant is still open for takeaway and room delivery. Would be lovely to dine in too but maybe...Read the full review on TripAdvisor
- 24 Hour Reception
- Baggage Holding Room
- Boat Ramp
- Business Facilities
- Conference/Function Facilities
- Family Friendly
- Non Smoking
- Outdoor Furniture
- Outdoor Dining Area
- Pay TV
- Tennis Court
- Caters for people with sufficient mobility to climb a few steps but who would benefit from fixtures to aid balance. (This includes people using walking frames and mobility aids)
- Caters for people with high support needs who travel with a support person.
- Caters for people with allergies and intolerances.
- Welcomes and assists people who have challenges with learning, communication, understanding and behaviour. (includes people with autism, intellectual disability, Down syndrome, acquired brain injury (ABI), dyslexia and dementia)