Cuppacumbalong is an historic homestead located near the southern outskirts of Canberra in the Australian Capital Territory.
More than just a 170 year-old Estate with heritage listed accommodation, the historic homestead and gardens also play host to events focused on art, craft, community and teamwork.
Nestled on the banks of the Murrumbidgee River, heritage-listed Cuppacumbalong Homestead provides comfortable accommodation, glamping and camping facilities amidst tranquil surroundings. They also facilitate courses held by expert artisans in fully equipped workshops, and provide a venue with the infrastructure to host a wide range of events.
- Camp Kitchen
- Communal Kitchen
- Communal Lounge
- Communal Refrigerator
- Conference/Function Facilities
- Family Friendly
- Games or recreation room
- Non Smoking
- Open Fireplace
- Outdoor Furniture
- Outdoor Dining Area
- Caters for people with sufficient mobility to climb a few steps but who would benefit from fixtures to aid balance. (This includes people using walking frames and mobility aids)
- Caters for people who are deaf or have hearing loss.
- Welcomes and assists people who have challenges with learning, communication, understanding and behaviour. (includes people with autism, intellectual disability, Down syndrome, acquired brain injury (ABI), dyslexia and dementia)
- Caters for people who use a wheelchair.
- Caters for people with allergies and intolerances.