Canberra Tourist Park
Canberra Tourist Park is located just 10 minutes from Canberra City, and perfectly situated as a base for visiting Canberra's National Attractions, local wineries, cafes and restaurants.
A total of 73 sites area available, all with power and water. There are a combination of drive through, back in, and grass sites, as well as seven 'Big Rig!' sites.
The Tourist Park has a modern camp kitchen, laundry and free WiFi access.
The Canberra Tourist Park team look forward to hosting you soon.
TripAdvisor Traveller RatingBased on 49 reviews
“Fresh and new, well maintained caravan park with large caravan sites!”
Great Caravan Park to park up and see the sights of Canberra. The ammenities are new, clean and well maintained. Friendly service from the staff. The caravan and camping sites cater well to larger...Read the full review on TripAdvisor
“New park with great facilities”
Good location in Canberra, easy to sightsee from. Staff were friendly and helpful. Concrete slab sites, all modern conveniences. Plenty of room on each site, good for a short or long stay. Camp...Read the full review on TripAdvisor
“Great Caravan stop”
We absolutely loved our stay at Canberra Park. The sites are spacious. It is a simple and very useful designed park. The amenities are great. Camp kitchen one of the best we have seen. Price very...Read the full review on TripAdvisor
- Baggage Holding Room
- Camp Kitchen
- Communal Kitchen
- Communal Refrigerator
- Communal Shower
- Drive through sites available
- Dump point
- Family Friendly
- Non Smoking
- Open Fireplace
- Outdoor Furniture
- Outdoor Dining Area
- Parents Room
- Pet Friendly - Enquire
- Welcomes and assists people who have challenges with learning, communication, understanding and behaviour. (includes people with autism, intellectual disability, Down syndrome, acquired brain injury (ABI), dyslexia and dementia)
- Caters for people who are blind or have vision loss.
- Caters for people with sufficient mobility to climb a few steps but who would benefit from fixtures to aid balance. (This includes people using walking frames and mobility aids)
- Caters for people who use a wheelchair.
- Caters for people with high support needs who travel with a support person.
- Caters for people with allergies and intolerances.