Canberra Tourist Park
Canberra Tourist Park is located just 10 minutes from Canberra City, and perfectly situated as a base for visiting our National Attractions, local wineries, cafes & restaurants.
A total of 73 sites area available, all with power and water,. There are a combination of drive through, back in, and grass sites, as well as 7 'Big Rig!' sites.
The Tourist Park has a modern camp kitchen, laundry and free WiFi access.
We look forward to hosting you soon.
TripAdvisor Traveller RatingBased on 33 reviews
“No care for our kids”
Do not support this hotel, apparently it is ok to allow our helpless kids on camp at this hotel, stay in freezing rooms (wearing parkas to bed) to stay warm because they couldn’t fix the air...Read the full review on TripAdvisor
“Base camps don’t come better”
Spent 4 nights on a drive through site and had few expectations; but these were soon well exceeded. On a busy long weekend, we asked if we could arrive a day early and whilst we had to move after one...Read the full review on TripAdvisor
We just stayed at the park for the last 4 nights and we were pleasantly surprised how nice it was. We organised our booking and paid over the phone with Adolene who was very obliging. We arrived at...Read the full review on TripAdvisor
- Baggage Holding Room
- Camp Kitchen
- Communal Kitchen
- Communal Refrigerator
- Communal Shower
- Drive through sites available
- Dump point
- Family Friendly
- Non Smoking
- Open Fireplace
- Outdoor Furniture
- Outdoor Dining Area
- Parents Room
- Pet Friendly - Enquire
- Welcomes and assists people who have challenges with learning, communication, understanding and behaviour. (includes people with autism, intellectual disability, Down syndrome, acquired brain injury (ABI), dyslexia and dementia)
- Caters for people who are blind or have vision loss.
- Caters for people with sufficient mobility to climb a few steps but who would benefit from fixtures to aid balance. (This includes people using walking frames and mobility aids)
- Caters for people who use a wheelchair.
- Caters for people with high support needs who travel with a support person.
- Caters for people with allergies and intolerances.