The Sebel Canberra Civic
Located in the heart of Canberra CBD, The Sebel Canberra is the perfect base for work or pleasure with serviced apartments for all occasions, including families and groups. Wake up to beautiful city and hinterland views, walk to Canberra's largest selection of shops, restaurants, cafes, bars, malls and nightlife. Limited parking available adjacent to the hotel; easy drop off and pick up zone at the hotel with multiple parking options available nearby.
TripAdvisor Traveller RatingBased on 166 reviews
“Comfortable hotel with friendly service ”
Clean well located hotel with rooms that are well sized. Staff were friendly and ensured all our needs were met. The bed was comfortable and the room was quiet. Check in and out was very easy and...Read the full review on TripAdvisor
“Why Canberra always in Winter?!”
First stay here. Found everything satisfactory regarding accommodation and location close to shops and restaurants. Disappointed restaurant on ground floor out of business since Covid as had enjoyed...Read the full review on TripAdvisor
“Great location & ammenities”
Had a great stay at The Sebel recently. Rooms are neatly fitted out with a well designed kitchenette, spacious & comfortable, good little gym in the basement & laundry. Close to Civic shops...Read the full review on TripAdvisor
- Baggage Holding Room
- Non Smoking
- Welcomes and assists people who have challenges with learning, communication, understanding and behaviour. (includes people with autism, intellectual disability, Down syndrome, acquired brain injury (ABI), dyslexia and dementia)
- Caters for people who are blind or have vision loss.
- Caters for people who are deaf or have hearing loss.
- Caters for people with sufficient mobility to climb a few steps but who would benefit from fixtures to aid balance. (This includes people using walking frames and mobility aids)
- Caters for people who use a wheelchair.
- Caters for people with high support needs who travel with a support person.