The Sebel Canberra Civic
Located in the heart of Canberra CBD, The Sebel Canberra is the perfect base for work or pleasure with serviced apartments for all occasions, including families and groups.
Wake up to beautiful city and hinterland views, walk to Canberra's largest selection of shops, restaurants, cafes, bars, malls and nightlife.
Limited parking available adjacent to the hotel; easy drop off and pick up zone at the hotel with multiple parking options available nearby.
Search available rooms
TripAdvisor Traveller RatingBased on 187 reviews
“Look at other options if you are travelling by car”
No parking on site is an issue. Yes, there are parking options nearby but you need to do your research about how secure these options are. Reception suggested parking at the nearby public shopping...Read the full review on TripAdvisor
“Parking is a nightmare”
The Sebel Canberra Civic has no bar, no restaurant and worst of all, no parking - not even a drop off bay. Heaven help you if you have a lot of luggage and it's pouring with rain. There are half a...Read the full review on TripAdvisor
“Stay somewhere else”
Air conditioning didn’t work. Humid and stuffy when sleeping. Was told to close the bathroom door for 5 minutes due to a sensor in the bathroom but after two hours there was no improvement. Stay...Read the full review on TripAdvisor
- Baggage Holding Room
- Non Smoking
- Welcomes and assists people who have challenges with learning, communication, understanding and behaviour. (includes people with autism, intellectual disability, Down syndrome, acquired brain injury (ABI), dyslexia and dementia)
- Caters for people who are blind or have vision loss.
- Caters for people who are deaf or have hearing loss.
- Caters for people with sufficient mobility to climb a few steps but who would benefit from fixtures to aid balance. (This includes people using walking frames and mobility aids)
- Caters for people who use a wheelchair.
- Caters for people with high support needs who travel with a support person.