Boundless—The Centenary of Canberra National Playground is Canberra’s first all-abilities playground, located on the shore of Lake Burley Griffin at Kings Park.
The Boundless Playground caters to different levels of ability. It is a place where children, young people and their families can play, socialise, explore, challenge physical limits and make new friends. Boundless is a free, state-of-the-art play space that is fun and inclusive of all children of all ages and abilities.
The Boundless Playground was initiated as a project to celebrate Canberra’s centenary.
TripAdvisor Traveller RatingBased on 19 reviews
Fantastic park with lots of space to play. Public toilets were not clean but were modern and thankfully contactless. Play equipment is great with wheelchair friendly equipment. Also loved the park...Read the full review on TripAdvisor
“Fantastic fenced playground ”
Stumbled upon this when looking for a playground on a visit to Canberra. This is a fantastic playground that is fully fenced and near centre of Canberra. Great variety of equipment and also caters...Read the full review on TripAdvisor
“Best outdoor playground we’ve ever been to! ”
Can’t say enough about this play area as a visitor! Clearly built for accessibility for all children - and so many different activities. Beautiful on a warm day. Our 4 yr old loved it.Read the full review on TripAdvisor
- Family Friendly
- Picnic Area
- Public Toilet
- Caters for people with sufficient mobility to climb a few steps but who would benefit from fixtures to aid balance. (This includes people using walking frames and mobility aids)
- Caters for people who use a wheelchair.
- Caters for people with high support needs who travel with a support person.
- Caters for people who are deaf or have hearing loss.
- Caters for people who are blind or have vision loss.