Majura Valley Farm Gate
Majura Valley Free Range Eggs is located near the middle of Canberra on the oldest continual working farm in the district, Majura House. Majura Valley is a mixed farm focusing on sustainable methods of production that benefit the environment and food culture of the Nation’s Capital.
Majura Valley Farm Gate is situated ten minutes from Canberra’s CBD, Majura House farm-direct sales, agri-tourism and unparalleled on-farm experiences. They are already one of the leading Canberra businesses specialising in paddock-to-plate. Majura Valley has moved its focus to bringing the consumer to the paddock to learn about its award-winning farming methods.
The Majura Valley Farm Gate shop is a farm-direct sales experience for the Canberra Community open seven days a week, where you can buy fresh eggs and produce from the market garden. Visit the farm gate and engage with the calendar of events, including their summer sunflower maze!
- Family Friendly
- Lawn / Gardens
- Pet Friendly - Enquire
- Picnic Area
- Shop / Gift Shop
- Welcomes and assists people who have challenges with learning, communication, understanding and behaviour. (includes people with autism, intellectual disability, Down syndrome, acquired brain injury (ABI), dyslexia and dementia)
- Caters for people who are blind or have vision loss.
- Caters for people with sufficient mobility to climb a few steps but who would benefit from fixtures to aid balance. (This includes people using walking frames and mobility aids)
- Caters for people who use a wheelchair.
- Caters for people with high support needs who travel with a support person.
- Caters for people with allergies and intolerances.