Over 17 days in March the nation’s capital will shine bright with culture and creativity. There's so much to eat, see and explore at Enlighten Festival.
The Parliamentary Triangle and city precinct will be transformed into a vibrant arts precinct with free performances and exclusive events.
Snap the perfect picture of stunning architectural projections at the Enlighten Illuminations before exploring the national attractions as they open their doors after dark.
Brighten your morning with a sky full of colourful hot air balloons and watch the sunset to the perfect soundtrack at Symphony in the Park.
Enjoy a flourish of fireworks at Hit 104.7 Skyfire and be mesmerised as a spotlight shines on Canberra's talented film-makers at Lights! Canberra! Action!
Enlighten Festival, Friday 28 February to Sunday 15 March.
• Enlighten Illuminations, Friday 28 February to Monday 9 March.
• Lights!Canberra!Action! Friday 6 March.
• Canberra Balloon Spectacular, Saturday 7 to Sunday 15 March.
• Symphony in the Park, Sunday 8 March.
• Canberra Day, Monday 9 March.
• Hit 104.7 Skyfire, Saturday 14 March
The Enlighten Night Noodle Markets
Luminous Botanicus III
Crowds admire the artwork illuminating National Library of Australia
Intrude, by Amanda Parer. A highlight of Enlighten 2016.