Faulty Towers The Dining Experience
Basil, Manuel and Sybil are back in town – and they’re bringing a healthy dose of mayhem to your door. Fully immersive, highly interactive and completely original, this is the top-flight show where anything can happen and usually does – and with 70% of the show improvised, it’s never the same twice. With two hours of comedy, three courses of food, and five-star reviews, expect chaos, laughs, and a brilliant night out.
- ‘Seriously funny’ The Advertiser, Adelaide Fringe
- ‘Laughs galore!’ The Holiday and Travel Magazine, Sydney Opera House
Now performed in around 20 countries a year by 11 teams of actors, Faulty Towers The Dining Experience was born in Brisbane in 1997. With over 24 years of continuous critical and audience acclaim and close to a million seats sold around the world, it’s clear that this is the most successful interactive comedy show of its kind.
Tickets include a three course meal. Drinks are available at the cash bar.
Arrival between 6:30pm and 7:00pm.
Dates2–3 Dec 2022
- Caters for people with sufficient mobility to climb a few steps but who would benefit from fixtures to aid balance. (This includes people using walking frames and mobility aids)
- Caters for people who use a wheelchair.
- Caters for people with allergies and intolerances.