Canberra Disability Expo
The Canberra Disability Expo brings together a wide range of products and services to help people live their best life, including government and advocacy organisation, aids and equipment providers, financial and legal services, education, training and employment providers, social and leisure options, transport and vehicles, health and medical products and services, allied health professionals and support services, including in-home care providers
The expo will also feature a range of informative and interactive presentations delivered by industry experts, all-abilities adult and children’s entertainment, and food vendors.
Dates6–7 Sep 2024
- Family Friendly
- Non Smoking
- Public Toilet
- Welcomes and assists people who have challenges with learning, communication, understanding and behaviour. (includes people with autism, intellectual disability, Down syndrome, acquired brain injury (ABI), dyslexia and dementia)
- Caters for people who are blind or have vision loss.
- Caters for people who are deaf or have hearing loss.
- Caters for people with sufficient mobility to climb a few steps but who would benefit from fixtures to aid balance. (This includes people using walking frames and mobility aids)
- Caters for people who use a wheelchair.
- Caters for people with high support needs who travel with a support person.