Art with Auslan
Each month, join an Auslan-interpreted tour or creative workshop for people who are Deaf or hard of hearing.
Experience major exhibitions with specialist National Gallery staff, including curators, conservators and invited guests.
Please contact the Gallery via phone or email if you require further information or assistance. You might find the Getting Here page on their website useful.
Bookings are essential.
Dates4 Feb – 1 Dec 2024
- Welcomes and assists people who have challenges with learning, communication, understanding and behaviour. (includes people with autism, intellectual disability, Down syndrome, acquired brain injury (ABI), dyslexia and dementia)
- Caters for people who are blind or have vision loss.
- Caters for people with sufficient mobility to climb a few steps but who would benefit from fixtures to aid balance. (This includes people using walking frames and mobility aids)
- Caters for people who use a wheelchair.
- Caters for people with high support needs who travel with a support person.
- Accessibility statement