Just 30 minutes from Canberra, visit Shaw Wines, where the picturesque setting offers a relaxing escape amongst the vineyards.
With seated tastings in the spacious tasting room, guests can make their way through the list of award-winning cool-climate wines. In the colder months, there is a cosy lounge area where you can sit by the fire and have a glass of wine and a cheese or vineyard platter. As the weather starts to warm up, take a seat on the outdoor balcony and enjoy your wine whilst overlooking the vineyard—bookings available through the website.
Sit down and relax in 'Olleyville' at Shaw Vineyard Restaurant and enjoy a delicious meal. The restaurant serves lunch Friday to Sunday and dinner Thursday to Saturday.
Shaw Wines is a NSW Registered COVID Safe Business.
TripAdvisor Traveller RatingBased on 53 reviews
“A beautiful cellar door located in a small town”
We were very surprised to see how beautiful this cellar door was built. It provides excellent facility and we feel like sitting in a hotel club lounge. There are a lot of space inside or outside. The...Read the full review on TripAdvisor
“Get a Buzz On with your EV as Well!”
With my sister-in-law living about 1klm away I finally talked her & the wife into a visit with me the designated driver. I'm a beer man so it wasn't a big ask. I can say they enjoyed themselves with...Read the full review on TripAdvisor
“Beautiful location for wine tasting”
We've been here twice in the last 3 months, for my birthday and during a trip with friends. Both times were just as good. Full disclosure, I'm the designated driver, as I don't like wine, but it was...Read the full review on TripAdvisor
- Canberra District
- Southern New South Wales (zone)
- Cellar Door
- Coach Parking
- Delivery available
- Lawn / Gardens
- Non Smoking
- Online Orders
- Outdoor Dining Area
- Pet Friendly - Enquire
- Shop / Gift Shop
- Electric Vehicle Charging Point
- Wine Tasting
- Cheese / Charcuterie / Platters
- Estate Grown
- Family Run
- Single Vineyard
- Fully licensed
- Caters for people who use a wheelchair.
- Welcomes and assists people who have challenges with learning, communication, understanding and behaviour. (includes people with autism, intellectual disability, Down syndrome, acquired brain injury (ABI), dyslexia and dementia)
- Caters for people with sufficient mobility to climb a few steps but who would benefit from fixtures to aid balance. (This includes people using walking frames and mobility aids)