The Dickson Tradies
The Tradies serves-up a perfect dining experience.
The a-la-carte restaurant offers truly excellent meals and exceptional value-for-money.
Bluey’s Cafe boasts locally-sourced coffee, fresh desserts, meals, and snacks.
Combine amazing food with an exclusive selection of Canberra region cool-climate wines, daily giveaways, live entertainment, promotions, and special events.
You’ll soon discover that The Tradies has something for everyone.
TripAdvisor Traveller RatingBased on 79 reviews
Beautiful food Large serves We couldn’t finish all our meal Such friendly staff right from when we walked in Massive pokie area Easy parking outside $4 for 2hrsRead the full review on TripAdvisor
“Become a member and save heaps !”
Every time we are in Canberra we come here for dinner. Food and service are brilliant as are the local wines.Read the full review on TripAdvisor
“Big meals, over priced drinks”
Was told by a local to come here for a good schnitzel. No free parking nearby unless you're a member, the car park across the road is free after 5:30 Monday to Thursday! Came early, and decided to...Read the full review on TripAdvisor
- Coach Parking
- Suitable for Functions
- Live Music
- Modern Australian
- Late night
- Between $20 and $30
- Fully licensed
- Caters for people with sufficient mobility to climb a few steps but who would benefit from fixtures to aid balance. (This includes people using walking frames and mobility aids)
- Caters for people who use a wheelchair.
- Caters for people with high support needs who travel with a support person.
- Caters for people who are deaf or have hearing loss.
- Caters for people who are blind or have vision loss.