The Canberra Wine House
Looking for a place to host your special event? The Canberra Wine House is the perfect venue to host all occasions.
It boasts a chic, intimate, 1920's speakeasy vibe with unique function space for birthdays, Christmas, or any social celebrations. Whatever the occasion, their dedicated events team can tailor the offerings to ensure both you and your guests have an outstanding experience.
TripAdvisor Traveller RatingBased on 11 reviews
Appauling attitude by staff. Refused an elderly lady entry and spoke to them appallingly in front if others. An embarrassment. Staff need work.Read the full review on TripAdvisor
“Nice Cheeseboard but Drinks Need Work”
Good concept as Canberra has some great wines. The place has potential but it needs to get a couple of things right. Beer glasses need to be chilled. Espresso martini poor - bitter coffee, no depth...Read the full review on TripAdvisor
We attended a function here for my brother-in-law's 50th birthday. We had a designated section for the function which worked really well, allowing people to stroll around and talk to others without...Read the full review on TripAdvisor
- Suitable for Functions
- Live Music
- Non Smoking
- Outdoor Dining Area
- Takeaway Available
- Light Meals
- Share Plates
- Wine Bar
- Between $20 and $30
- Late night
- Fully licensed
- Caters for people with sufficient mobility to climb a few steps but who would benefit from fixtures to aid balance. (This includes people using walking frames and mobility aids)
- Caters for people who use a wheelchair.
- Caters for people who are deaf or have hearing loss.
- Caters for people who are blind or have vision loss.
- Caters for people with allergies and intolerances.