Black Fire Restaurant
Black Fire Restaurant "Fuego Nero", is a fiercely individualistic, award winning, Mediterranean cuisine restaurant inspired by Spanish cuisine.
Enjoy delicious imaginative dishes brought to your table with an exciting presentation that captures a love of food, taste, culture and cooking. The wood fire oven and charcoal grill give a unique flavour in the meats, seafood and vegetables. At Black Fire you'll taste the authenticity. Black Fire Restaurant is a feast for the senses; a sensational food, wine and lifestyle destination.
Taste the Canberra region cold climate wines, Spanish tempranillo and a great selection of the favourite wines from the best regions in Australia. The House Sangria is matured for a week with fresh fruits, red or white. The sangria is a signature for Black Fire.
The multi awarded restaurant brings a real Spanish Mediterranean vibe as soon as you walk in, an open fire pit where there are slow roasting suckling lambs and pigs, for your to see but enclosed by glass and accessed by the chefs, a unique menu with an attentive and flawless service.
Reconnect with nature and your tastebuds just ten minutes from the centre of Canberra at Black fire Restaurant.
TripAdvisor Traveller RatingBased on 939 reviews
“Christmas Eve lunch ”
The lunch special is amazing value, I had the fish with mashed potato, delicious. My partner had the seafood pasta, flavour rich broth. The complimentary wine was a generous pour. The tomato toast...Read the full review on TripAdvisor
“Good, but could be so much better!”
As regular visitors to Canberra, we stay near Blackfire and eat there often. While the meals we had (chicken breast $35, fillet tenderloin $59) were good - the additional sides ($10) add...Read the full review on TripAdvisor
“Pretty Good but not Exceptional”
We had a special lunch with interstate family for Father's Day and chose it because one of our members is vegetarian. We probably didn't experience it at its best as it was very busy and and noisy...Read the full review on TripAdvisor
- Cooking School
- Suitable for Functions
- Live Music
- Non Smoking
- Outdoor Dining Area
- Private Dining Area
- Takeaway Available
- Between $20 and $30
- Fully licensed
- Caters for people with sufficient mobility to climb a few steps but who would benefit from fixtures to aid balance. (This includes people using walking frames and mobility aids)
- Caters for people who use a wheelchair.
- Caters for people with high support needs who travel with a support person.
- Caters for people who are deaf or have hearing loss.
- Caters for people who are blind or have vision loss.
- Welcomes and assists people who have challenges with learning, communication, understanding and behaviour. (includes people with autism, intellectual disability, Down syndrome, acquired brain injury (ABI), dyslexia and dementia)
- Caters for people with allergies and intolerances.