First Edition Canberra
Novotel Canberra welcomes its premier dining venue, First Edition Canberra, complete with wine lounge featuring an open fireplace, restaurant and bar. Located on the mezzanine level, the 60 seater restaurant greets guests with a light filled & elegant space, boasting panoramic views over Northbourne Avenue.
First Edition Canberra is dedicated to sourcing the best local produce and paying respect to the individuals that farm it, featuring a diverse seasonal menu showcasing the vast array of fresh produce available within the nation's capital and surrounds.
For the individuals who are wanting to sit back and relax, the bar serves up a curated menu of spirits and specifically crafted cocktails using the finest seasonal ingredients whilst paying homage to local distilleries and tap houses.
TripAdvisor Traveller RatingBased on 156 reviews
“Quick trip home”
We enjoyed our evening at First Edition restaurant. From our initial greeting to our goodbye the staff were friendly, attentive and appeared happy to be working there. The food was really tasty and...Read the full review on TripAdvisor
“Buffet was ample, good range and all fresh and cooked item well prepared and well-presented. We were treated discreetly.”
We required a venue to hold a business breakfast for conference delegates mainly from North America. As many were staying on the premises and others close-by we chose this venue. The First Edition...Read the full review on TripAdvisor
“Budget food at restaurant prices.”
The friendly staff was the only highlight. Menu very small and the quality worse than canteens with restaurant prices. It was obvious the chef has a restricted budget.Read the full review on TripAdvisor
- Cheese / Charcuterie / Platters
- Classic Australian
- High Tea or Afternoon Tea
- Light Meals
- Modern Australian
- Seasonal Local Produce
- Share Plates
- Wine Bar
- Coach Parking
- Family Friendly
- Suitable for Functions
- Non Smoking
- Private Dining Area
- Between $20 and $40
- Fully licensed
- Over $30
- Welcomes and assists people who have challenges with learning, communication, understanding and behaviour. (includes people with autism, intellectual disability, Down syndrome, acquired brain injury (ABI), dyslexia and dementia)
- Caters for people who are blind or have vision loss.
- Caters for people who are deaf or have hearing loss.
- Caters for people with sufficient mobility to climb a few steps but who would benefit from fixtures to aid balance. (This includes people using walking frames and mobility aids)
- Caters for people who use a wheelchair.
- Caters for people with high support needs who travel with a support person.
- Caters for people with allergies and intolerances.