First Edition Canberra
Following a recent refurbishment, Novotel Canberra welcomes its premier dining venue, First Edition Canberra. Located on the mezzanine level, the 60 seater greets guests with a masculine and luxurious space, drawing inspiration from old world reading rooms oozing homestyle sophisticated charm.
First Edition is dedicated to sourcing the best local produce and paying respect to the individuals that farm it, Executive Chef Jennie Tressler has created a diverse seasonal all-day menu showcasing the vast array of fresh produce available within the nation's capital and surrounds.
For the individuals who are wanting to sit back and relax, the bar serves up a curated menu of spirits and specifically crafted cocktails using the finest seasonal ingredients whilst paying homage to local distilleries and tap houses.
TripAdvisor Traveller RatingBased on 104 reviews
“Food fine but service dreadful”
Maybe we were unlucky. I have never been at a restaurant that promotes itself as a good restaurant with table service where we were seated but not given a menu. We waited and then went to get one...Read the full review on TripAdvisor
Hardy breakfast, staff were polite and attentive. Requested a window seat when we booked which was available. Will go back when we visit Canberra againRead the full review on TripAdvisor
Friendly staff, close to everything. As it's in an Accor hotel the discount applies. Has a good selection of wines.Read the full review on TripAdvisor
- Classic Australian
- Light Meals
- Modern Asian
- Modern Australian
- Share Plates
- Suitable for Functions
- Live Music
- Non Smoking
- Private Dining Area
- Between $20 and $30
- Fully licensed
- Welcomes and assists people who have challenges with learning, communication, understanding and behaviour. (includes people with autism, intellectual disability, Down syndrome, acquired brain injury (ABI), dyslexia and dementia)
- Caters for people who are blind or have vision loss.
- Caters for people who are deaf or have hearing loss.
- Caters for people with sufficient mobility to climb a few steps but who would benefit from fixtures to aid balance. (This includes people using walking frames and mobility aids)
- Caters for people who use a wheelchair.
- Caters for people with high support needs who travel with a support person.
- Caters for people with allergies and intolerances.