No.10 Restaurant + Bar Belconnen
Offering fresh, wholesome, seasonal menus in a relaxed dining restaurant and bar setting.
Situated in Canberra’s north, No.10 Restaurant + Bar Belconnen presents a stylish and relaxed dining destination for locals and hotel guests of Abode Hotels’, Abode Belconnen.
Serving breakfast, lunch and dinner, No. 10 Restaurant + Bar Belconnen offers a dynamic menu of fresh and wholesome dishes perfectly crafted for the season ahead.
Featuring ingredients sourced from Canberra and the surrounding regions, No. 10 Restaurant + Bar Belconnen is connected to the heart of Canberra food.
TripAdvisor Traveller RatingBased on 76 reviews
“Rudeness of Chef and Manager”
I had been a regular for a long time and thoroughly enjoyed it, but since they took the young gentleman off coffee and the manager and the chef yells obscenities at staff making it uncomfortable and...Read the full review on TripAdvisor
“Outdoor cafe outside Abode ‘pet friendly’ hotel chain not so friendly”
Went to outdoor section of this cafe with small, well-behaved dog on a lead. As staff if it was ok- they said that’s fine. Went to outdoor section- only 2 other tables there- closest person over...Read the full review on TripAdvisor
“Great service. Helpful for dietary restrictions.”
Stayed here with a friend for a function in town. Had breakfast and lunch here. Food was delicious - and the chef even remembered my food requirements when we came back for lunch. He popped over...Read the full review on TripAdvisor
- Classic Australian
- Light Meals
- Modern Australian
- Seasonal Local Produce
- Delivery available
- Suitable for Functions
- Online Orders
- Private Dining Area
- Takeaway Available
- Between $20 and $30
- Fully licensed
- Caters for people who use a wheelchair.
- Caters for people with high support needs who travel with a support person.
- Caters for people who are deaf or have hearing loss.
- Caters for people who are blind or have vision loss.
- Caters for people with sufficient mobility to climb a few steps but who would benefit from fixtures to aid balance. (This includes people using walking frames and mobility aids)
- Caters for people with allergies and intolerances.