Typica Cafe Manuka
Typica Manuka was formerly called ONA Manuka, was the first established cafe by world barista champion Sasa Sestic, for more than a decade, Typica has been Canberrans' coffee and brunch symbol in the heart of Manuka. Typica Manuka provides the idyllic ambience to take in outstanding coffee and superb cafe fare, with a coffee menu containing varieties of coffee beans to choose from, expectational coffee experience to explore. The seasonal food menu well represents the lifestyle of classic and modern Canberrans.
- Modern Australian
- Between $20 and $30
- Delivery available
- Family Friendly
- Suitable for Functions
- Lawn / Gardens
- Online Orders
- Outdoor Dining Area
- Pet Friendly - Enquire
- Takeaway Available
- Welcomes and assists people who have challenges with learning, communication, understanding and behaviour. (includes people with autism, intellectual disability, Down syndrome, acquired brain injury (ABI), dyslexia and dementia)
- Caters for people who are blind or have vision loss.
- Caters for people who are deaf or have hearing loss.
- Caters for people with sufficient mobility to climb a few steps but who would benefit from fixtures to aid balance. (This includes people using walking frames and mobility aids)
- Caters for people who use a wheelchair.
- Caters for people with allergies and intolerances.