Half-Day EV Private Canberra Winery Tour to Murrumbateman
Half Day EV Private Canberra Winery Tour to Murrumbateman inclusions:
-Fixed price for up to 4 guests
-A custom itinerary will be tailored for you and revised according to your taste.
-Visit up to 4 award winning wineries in approximately 6 hours, including travel time
-Gourmet two-course lunch
-Complimentary water bottles, soft drinks and snacks
-4-seater modern, air-conditioned and 5-star safety rated electric vehicle
-Friendly driver, with a Working With Vulnerable People registration
-Refrigerated cold drinks available in an esky
-Connect and play your own music
-Photo shoots in scenery locations
-Pickup and drop off from your choice of Canberra location
-Free onboard Wi-Fi
Preferred date not showing? Contact now
Experience the best of Canberra's wine country with a private winery tour. Enjoy a personalised, intimate, and luxurious day out exploring the vineyards and wineries of this beautiful region. With a private tour, you'll have the full attention of your own knowledgeable guide, who will tailor the tour to your specific interests and tastes.
You'll visit a selection of the area's finest wineries, each with their own unique style and story, and sample the wines produced on-site.
- Chauffeured Tour
- On-site Experience
- Private Tour
- Small Group Tour
- Half Day or Less
- Welcomes and assists people who have challenges with learning, communication, understanding and behaviour. (includes people with autism, intellectual disability, Down syndrome, acquired brain injury (ABI), dyslexia and dementia)
- Caters for people who are blind or have vision loss.
- Caters for people with sufficient mobility to climb a few steps but who would benefit from fixtures to aid balance. (This includes people using walking frames and mobility aids)
- Caters for people who use a wheelchair.
- Caters for people with high support needs who travel with a support person.