Half-Day Canberra Brewery, Wineries & Distillery tour
Half-Day Canberra brewery, wineries & distillery tour is open to the public and includes:
-Half day of 6 hours visiting a local brewery, couple of wineries and a distillery
-One-course pub lunch or winery pizza
-Complimentary water bottles, soft drinks and snacks
-Air-conditioned and 5-star safety rated 12 seater bus(es)
-Friendly driver, with a Working With Vulnerable People registration
-Refrigerated cold drinks available in an esky
-Connect and play your own music (vote!)
-Photo shoots in scenery locations
-Free onboard Wi-Fi
-Pickup and drop off from Jolimont Tourist Centre outside Novotel Hotel (9-9:20am/11am) and Abode Murrumbateman (9:55am/11:50am)
-Free onboard Wi-Fi
Can cater to large groups.
Preferred date not showing? Contact now
Surely you're a lover of craft spirits, fine wine, and delicious beer? If so, you won't want to miss out on the Canberra Brewery, Wineries & Distillery tour!
The Canberra Brewery, Wineries & Distillery tour is a fantastic way to socialise and make new friends. So grab a friend, or just come along on your own and banter with the driver!
Also, you might support a good cause! Instead of forfeiting unspent funds originally allocated to food & tastings, they will be donated to charity.
- Chauffeured Tour
- Large Group Tour
- On-site Experience
- Small Group Tour
- Half Day or Less
- Welcomes and assists people who have challenges with learning, communication, understanding and behaviour. (includes people with autism, intellectual disability, Down syndrome, acquired brain injury (ABI), dyslexia and dementia)
- Caters for people who are blind or have vision loss.
- Caters for people with sufficient mobility to climb a few steps but who would benefit from fixtures to aid balance. (This includes people using walking frames and mobility aids)
- Caters for people who use a wheelchair.
- Caters for people with allergies and intolerances.